The ternary lithium-ion battery pole pile terminal has corrosive materials on the outside without treatment, as long as it is not loose. If corrosive substances appear on the surface, the inner surface of the ternary lithium-ion battery terminal will also be corroded, resulting in an increase in the resistance value, affecting the normal charging and discharging of the battery, and must be dealt with in time.
When using maintenance-free batteries, simply thinking that maintenance-free is the wrong idea without any maintenance. Although maintenance-free can reduce the maintenance cost and the number of times, it is still essential for the appearance of the cleaning, so that "maintenance-free" is more directed to the inside of the battery.
When the lithium manganate lithium ion battery liquid level is low, try to use distilled water, can not use distilled water instead of distilled water, because pure water contains a variety of trace elements, which have adverse effects on the battery.
Always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green is sufficient; black is low and needs to be recharged; gray or light yellow is insufficient electrolyte. Because the maintenance-free battery cannot be filled, the battery should be replaced immediately.
The battery should be placed securely on the vehicle to prevent the battery connection from falling off due to vibration during the running of the ternary lithium-ion battery to avoid power interruption.
Keep the battery surface clean. If solid oxides are found on the poles, they should be flushed with hot water in time to remove them, so as not to affect the continuity between the poles and the terminals. After cleaning, wipe the surface of the battery clean and put butter on the pole and the terminal to ensure that the pole is not oxidized.
Check the height of the electrolyte at least once a month. Lithium iron phosphate lithium ion battery for batteries without marking lines, electrolyte can be added to the high plate 10-15mm; two red lines of the battery, the electrolyte can not exceed the upper red line.
Adjust the concentration of the electrolyte according to the region and season. The concentration of the electrolyte in winter should reach 1.28 g/ml.
A car that has not been used for a long time should start the car every other month or so, and run at a medium speed for about 20 minutes.
The total time of each car start is less than 5 seconds, and the interval between restarts is not less than 15 seconds. In the case of multiple starts and still not in the car, you should find the cause from other aspects such as circuit, ignition coil or oil circuit, and start the engine after troubleshooting.
1, the following explains how to properly and maintain the use of lithium iron phosphate lithium-ion batteries.
(1) After the electrolyte is depleted: If it is found that the electrolyte is depleted, water or sulfuric acid cannot be added to it. The battery replenisher or distilled water should be selected.
(2) The environment in which the battery is used: The change in the ambient temperature also has a great influence on the life of the battery. The extremely hot and extremely cold conditions are the life killers of the battery.
(3) Keep the internal power of the battery sufficient: During the normal running of the vehicle, the electric equipment such as air conditioners and headlights are powered by the generator. If there is a traffic jam, the engine cannot guarantee the normal operation of these high-powered electrical equipment due to the low engine speed. At this time, the battery will start to output the power. If the battery is in such a deficient state for a long time, it will accelerate the lithium manganese oxide lithium ion battery.
The aging of the plates shortens the service life.
(4) Storage of the battery: Some vehicles are parked for a long time without any treatment on the battery. It is considered that the power supply is naturally turned off after the vehicle is turned off. In fact, this is a wrong concept. Some data that requires computer memory and initialization of some devices require power to be maintained. A fully charged battery will lose power within 2~3 weeks after the vehicle stops. If it lasts for one month, its internal power will be released. Therefore, if you want to stop the vehicle for a long time, you should unplug the cable on the pile head of the battery.
2, storage battery (Storagebattery), also known as rechargeable battery (Rechargeablebattery), refers to all the chemical energy battery can be recharged and used repeatedly after the power is used to a certain extent. The reason why it can be charged is because the chemical action can be reversed after the chemical is connected to the external power source. There are many kinds of chemicals that make batteries, and their designs are different. Therefore, their voltage, capacity, appearance, and weight are also different.
3. The development of science and technology, the improvement of the quality of human life, the crisis of petroleum resources and the deteriorating ecological environment of the earth have formed a dual social background of rapid development of science and technology and industries in the field of new secondary batteries and related materials. The urgent demand of the market has made new secondary batteries come into being. Among them, high-energy nickel-cadmium batteries, nickel metal hydride batteries, nickel-zinc batteries, maintenance-free lead-acid batteries, lead cloth batteries, lithium-ion batteries, lithium polymer batteries and other new secondary batteries are favored and widely used in China. Forming an industry and developing rapidly.
4. The battery is one of the batteries. Its function is to store limited electric energy and use the 6V4AH emergency light battery in a suitable place. It works by converting chemical energy into electrical energy.